Peru requires a visa in the following cases:
- Staying in the country for more than 3 months.
- Study or professional trip.
- For tourism only for people from the following countries:
- For Central, North and South America: Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua and Panama.
- For Europe: Albania, Armenia, Azerbadjian, Bosnia, Georgia, Turkey.
- For Asia, all countries EXCEPT: Brunei, South Corea, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel,
Japan, Malaisia, Philipinnes, Singapour, Taiwan, Thaïland.
- For Africa, all countries EXCEPT South Africa.
For other cases (other continents and other countries and for tourism reasons),
a visa is not required.